NFLNews

Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl Winner Is Clear, Say Experts

Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl Winner Is Clear, Say Experts

Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl Winner Is Clear, Say Experts

The Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl winner is clear, say the experts.

According to the statisticians and computer models developed at FiveThirtyEight, Kansas City has a 63 percent chance of winning the championship. Conversely, San Francisco has just a 37 percent chance of winning.

Coming out of Sunday’s AFC and NFC Championship Games, it was clear that two teams were far superior to their opponents.

Kansas City fell behind early to the Tennessee Titans, but by halftime the deficit was erased. By the third quarter, the game no longer looked in doubt. And by the fourth quarter, it felt like the game should have ended a little while ago.

The afternoon outing was even more of a blowout. San Francisco controlled the Packers from start to finish, ultimately emerging with a 37-20 victory.

Despite the fact that the Niners looked objectively better in their victory than the Chiefs in theirs, apparently FiveThirtyEight still believes Kansas City is the superior group.

Will that prognostication ultimately prove to be accurate? Time will tell.

Related: Jacksonville Jaguars, Gruden Discussing Possible Deal

Charles Kruger

Charles Kruger has been credentialed to cover two Super Bowls, four NBA Finals, and one World Series. A 20-year veteran in the sports world, he has sources spanning the NBA, MLB, NFL, UFC and NASCAR. Currently residing in Los Angeles, Calif., he is Game 7's go-to source for rumors surrounding the Lakers, Clippers and Dodgers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button